Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day 96 – (AD 526) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.8 Miles – Still in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled, once again on my Schwinn 170 21.8 miles.

My fat percentage is still on a downward trend; the red line on the chart. And I now have 651 miles remaining to get to my next destination and goal point. At my current rate I should arrive there in about a month or around the 4th of July.

I am still located, (I guess there is no other place to be in this part of Western Australia), on the Eyre Highway. The scenery is about the same. One word – Dry. I am east about 250 miles from the town of Norseman. The average rainfall currently recorded for Norseman in June is about 1.205 inches. What word did I use? Dry?



Today’s Saint of the Day is St. Boniface of Mainz. And he is the patron saint of brewers. I have a naïve question. Why are the last three saints that I have identified, without any method to my madness, been designated as patrons of brewers? St. Boniface and the two St. Augustines?

All 120 blocks have been completed for our new crocheted Afghan #5.  The design and placement of all blocks are done.  Now starts the joining and sewing together of the blocks and strips. The three colors used are Ocean, Lace, and Off-White. Oh and I just liked this image... In my mind's eye it allows a fluid motion of the whole piece.


If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy and keep on pedaling.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment