Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Day 112 – (AD 542) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – 11,006 ½ Miles on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

(Thank you Cole Bradburn for your image.)

This morning I was not going to cycle on my Schwinn 170.

Yesterday while pressure-washing the boardwalk I slipped with the hose, and me, your typical clumsy klutz, sheared off some layers of skin from my baby toe on my right foot. Yes but no it does not really hurt…and no I will not gross you out with any images, and my toe is not broken. Enough said.

And then I did get on my Schwinn 170 and without any constriction from the foot pedal I cycled 22.1 miles. I have now reached 11,006 ½ miles, 17,713.3 kilometers.


This morning on my Trek I cycled through the towns of Grass Patch and Scaddan.

New batch of Red Scotch Bonnet Relish concocted; Scotch Bonnets (about 2 dozen), 2 large cloves of garlic, I red onion, 1 yellow onion, 1 tablespoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of sugar, ½ cup of vinegar. All blended in my food processor…and my lips are burning. The purple red of the red onion created the orange color.



Check out Jim's Gotta Eat.

Jim’s Trek tally 42,035 pageviews.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy and keep on pedaling.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment