Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Day 113 – (AD 543) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.7 Miles – Passed Gibson in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now pedaled a total of 2,411.1 miles in Part III of my Trek.


Today I turned onto the Gibson-Dalyup Road on my virtual Trek.  The direction is to the west, and somewhat southerly.  Finally a change of scenery... sort of.  I am still 284 miles to my next destination and goal.

It is no wonder that obesity and diabetes are an issue in North America.

Cherpumple for your Turducken… A monstrosity of a cake; three layers…an entire three pies baked in three different layers of cake all stacked and then frosted. Hell, your serving is three slices of pie in three portions of cake. Seriously.

An apple pie baked in a layer of spice cake topped by a cherry pie baked in a layer of yellow cake topped with a pumpkin pie in a white cake layer or any combination thereof. Just stuff your chicken in your duck in your turkey. Cherpumple. Why? Is not gluttony one of the deadly sins?  (Where's WBC when you need them?)

And speaking of gluttony, my blood sugar count has dropped again, 12 points to a reasonable 94. Supper last night Bean Sprout Salad (Sookju Namul) and a Chopped-variation of Asian Chicken Meatballs with Bok Choy. I substituted some IKEA Swedish meatballs from the freezer for the chicken ones called for in the recipe.  (This one's for CV.)


The design of Afghan #6 is beginning to take shape. Afghan #5 is still in process as the 120 blocks are being connected.

Le Ruban our new quilt and wall hanging is underway. All pieces for the center of the top have been cut. We are working on a completely new design for the quilting of our completed Jacob’s Ladder quilt top, should prove interesting. Also we are progressing with the stencil work for the quilt design for our Equality quilt.

Jim’s Trek has now scored 42,125 pageviews.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy and keep on pedaling.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment