Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 1 - (Actually Day 226) - Jim's Trek Part II - The Sequel - Here I Go Again - 20.3 Miles

Good Day,

And now, beginning with Day 226, this is Jim's Trek Part II - The Sequel.  This is my new Day 1. Today I begin the second part of my journey return on my Schwinn 150 returning home from Seattle to Tampa...

All-things-being-equal, the direct route home from Seattle, Washington, to Tampa, Florida is 3,293 miles, avoiding major highways and toll roads. On the first part of my journey, I cycled 4,257.1 miles. I wonder how many extra miles I'll cycle on my return trip home.

And my first Interlake address goal on my leaving Seattle, Washington is 73.6 plus or minus miles south.

And you know I just have an eerie encompassing feeling that there is someone or something following me. This is just a feeling, but is it a part of my reality or a part of my virtuality? Yes, virtuality is a word. And according to Merriam Webster the first appearance of this word occurred in 1646.

And just a point of information, there are some itty bitty wheels, that actually work on the base stand of my Schwinn 150.

Today after my 20.3 miles of cycling, this is the real part, I am located, and this is the virtual part, on the Pacific Coast Highway just about at the intersection of South 240 Street in the City of Des Moines, Washington. Des Moines is about halfway between Seattle and Tacoma. Des Moines is located on the eastern shore of Puget Sound.


The verbal clues of this first leg of my Sequel Trek are Teriyaki and 31 Flavors.

My starting stats after Day 1 of my Sequel Trek are:

  • Distance - 20.3 miles
  • Calories Burned - 608
  • Weight - 165.4 lbs.
  • Belly Measurement - 34"
  • Blood Sugar - 95 mg/dL
  • Blood Pressure - 103/60
  • BMI - 23.1

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment