Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 223 - Jim’s Trek - 22.2 Miles - 4,200 Mile Mark Reached

Good Day,

And today I can almost see my final destinations. Only 37.3, give-or-take, miles remaining of my Tampa to Seattle Trek. To date I have accomplished on my Schwinn 150 4,220.0 miles.


Today I am headed south on Highway 203 and I am located at Taylor Park on Carnation Duvall Road NE. My direction south is my route to my next Interlake address goal.

And the fantastic news this morning is the CK is now walking. He’ll soon join his Grandpa on his "imaginary" trips to who knows where.  Just gotta wait until his feet reach the pedals.

All-things-being-equal I hope my PC is returned shortly so I can plan my new Jim’s Trek Part II - The Sequel. All I can reveal is that at this moment I may be heading in a southerly direction.


Last night’s supper was half-a-repeat. Grilled corn on the cob and a Zucchini, Olive, Tomato, and Jalepeño Fusilli dish. I like the cycling cause I can almost eat to my mind’s content, and my blood sugar counted at 100, and there weren't any leftovers.

 

All-things-being-equal I have only lost 6.2 pounds over the past 223 days. My intention of my Trek was not to lose weight but to lose waist. My belly measurement this morning stands at 34 inches and my waist measurement is 32 7/8”. I began my Trek on my Schwinn 150 with belly measurement of 44 inches.

Season Two, Part Six of Continuum was the viewing fare this morning on my Schwinn 150. The show has added some interesting sub-plots, but the question is, if and only if there is a renewed season will the writers and the producers be able to go any place. Last night I watched Part One of Season Two of The Newsroom. Interesting setup but I’ve got to watch it again to see and understand any of the tangents that I may have missed.

Be healthy and enjoy... Until tomorrow, the Sequel is just around the corner.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment