Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 211 – Jim’s Trek – 20.7 Miles – Somewhere in Washington on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

I’m a wee bit late with my Trek posting this morning. After I completed 20.7 miles on my Schwinn 150 I had to hightail it out of the house to meet a couple of appointments and run a couple of errands. But I still finished my daily regime. And all my vitals are clocking in at the normal ranges.


Today I am located, headed north on WA-231 N. I am somewhere between Titchenal/Fairview Farm and Naff/Magnusum Roads. As you can see it appears to be somewhere in farmland.

I am not going to understand the virtual part of my Trek today. It appears that the Artificial Intelligence of the Google Mapping software has decided to change its mind… or should I venture to think that my PC has reconfigured the remaining 300+ miles of my Trek. Yesterday I was headed in one direction, southwesterly, and today it is directing me in a northwesterly direction. This sort of reminds me of the days of a navigator while I was driving, when I first got GPS, and the computerbot w. anted me to drive into the Intercoastal waterway. Anyway from where I begin my Trek on my Schwinn 150 today is approximately 313 miles from my final destination. Let the countdown begin.

Episode 8, The Blackout Part I of The Newsroom’s original air date was 12 August 2012. Okay correct me if I am wrong, but does there not appear to be some definite correlation between this Episode and the current Edward Snowden incident(s). US federal prosecutors filed a sealed complaint on about 14 June 2013 charging Snowden, and it was made public June 21. And you can see where my thoughts and questions are leaning… 12 August 2012 versus 21 June 2013. Huh?

Last night’s supper I experimented – Baked Stuffed green peppers with ground turkey and chorizo in a spicy roasted tomato sauce…and topped with cheese, and an olive salad of baby greens, tomatoes, red onion, and celery.


Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment