Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day 8 – (AD 233) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – My Trek Continues Into Oregon

Good Day,


Today it appears to be the most humiditiest, (and yes I know that this one is not a word, but then again it might be in the Urban Dictionary), so far this year in Tampa. I do get a bit claustrophobic when all the windows at the house are opaque, (this one’s a wee bit of literary license), over with sweat.



I completed my 20.2 miles on my Schwinn 150. I crossed over to Oregon and I am now following U.S. 30 E/Columbia River Highway headed towards Lindberg Road. I am just east of the Columbia River.

Sequel words for today: "Limited" and "Disambiguation".


My stats for Day 8 of my Sequel Trek are:

  • Location - , Oregon
  • Sequel Distance – 20.2; Total 166.0 miles
  • Grand Total Miles - 4,423.1
  • Calories Burned - 620
  • Weight – 164.0 lbs; Total Loss – 6.8 lbs
  • Belly Measurement - 34"; Total Loss - 10"
  • Blood Sugar - 101 mg/dL
  • Blood Pressure - 124/73
  • BMI – 23.0


Mad Men – Season 1, Episode 6 – The Agency is looking to land advertising contracts to promote tourism to Israel and lipstick, not necessarily together.  And of course, the reading research is James Leon Uris' Exodus. Guess I have found a new book to read. (Yes I have not read it.)


The Sequel continues. Be healthy and enjoy,


Jim


No comments:

Post a Comment