Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day 6 – (AD 231) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – On My Schwinn 150 Just South of Winlock, Washington


Good Day,


Didn’t know if I would get on my Schwinn 150 today. Last night was certainly eventful… but all-things-being-equal the current prognosis is positive. And I did, and I completed 22.0 miles of cycling. I am headed south on the Winlock-Vader Road to my next Interlake goal destination. I am just south on the outskirts of the City of Winlock in Washington. The population of Winlock is about 1,340, and its claim to fame is that it is the city having the World’s Largest Egg. Only thing I want to know is where is the bloody bird?

Question - While I am walking The Pack for their early evening mile, we pass by a number of houses, neighbors facing each other and on opposite sides on the same street. All sets of garage doors are open. Each homeowner has a television set up in each individual garage, and each has a series of chairs set in their own theater viewing formation. And each has their TV sound set up almost as high as each one's volume can go. Why do they have each of their own TVs set and tuned to different stations? The cacophony of electronic sound is somewhat deafening, and if I walk down the middle of the street it is almost as if I can hearing dueling banjos strumming in the distance.

For my trekking pleasure - Mad Men – Season 1, Episode 4 continues the development of cast and characters. And everyone still just keeps on smoking. Corporate Wall Street business and family connections are paramount.

My Sequel words for today: "Egg" and "Electroencephalography".

My stats for Day 6 of my Sequel Trek are:
  • Location - Winlock, Washington
  • Sequel Distance - 22.0; Total 125.4 miles
  • Grand Total Miles - 4,382.5
  • Calories Burned - 662
  • Weight - 165.8 lbs; Total Loss - 5.0 lbs
  • Belly Measurement - 34"; Total Loss - 10"
  • Blood Sugar - 97 mg/dL
  • Blood Pressure - 132/78
  • BMI - 23.3


And Andy and I just found out that our Cosmo’s Moon quilt wall/hanging has “been selected to be judged at the World Quilt Show – New England". This Show’s in Manchester, New Hampshire, August 15 to 18.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment