Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 7 – (AD 232) – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – 20.4 Miles – Is That Mount St. Helens in the Distance?

Good Day,

I had a truly hard time trying to motivate myself to get on my Schwinn 150 this morning… (Actually as I am typing this I haven’t budged from the chair at my PC. And yes my new and updated PC is back in the house, and as per usual I am trying to find this and that file slotted succinctly in some electronic data folder, which now has a new residence and location.)


Well done. I finished 20.4 miles on my Schwinn 150. My Trek Sequel’s total miles to date – 145.8; grand total – 4,402.9. And today I burned 620 calories.

I am located on WA-411 S/Westside Highway and just west of Mount St. Helens. Google Maps certainly presents a slick satellite overview at 1,000 feet.


My Trek will have me crossing tomorrow from Washington State into the State of Oregon; just about 11 miles south. My next Interlake address goal is now about 60 miles away.

Tropical Storm Dorian has now appeared in the Atlantic. It is about 3,300 miles to the east of Tampa Bay.

Is it possible that an online social networking site “friend” can be deemed as an electronic stalker?

My Sequel words for today: "Released" and "Annular".

My stats for Day 7 of my Sequel Trek are:
  • Location - Winlock, Washington
  • Sequel Distance – 20.4; Total 145.8 miles
  • Grand Total Miles - 4,402.9
  • Calories Burned - 620
  • Weight – 163.2 lbs; Total Loss – 7.6 lbs
  • Belly Measurement - 34"; Total Loss - 10"
  • Blood Sugar - 97 mg/dL
  • Blood Pressure - 130/76
  • BMI – 22.9
Mad Men – Season 1, Episode 5 – Adam Whitman enters, claiming to be Don Draper’s younger brother. And another tangent begins. When is it a good call to call in favors?

And hospital food sucks...

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment