Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 3 - (AD 228) - Jim's Trek Part II - The Sequel - I Just Topped 4,300 Miles on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Day 3 of my Trek Sequel includes 20.6 miles on my Schwinn 150. My grand total miles to date equals 4,318.5.  I am still in the State of Washington, and it appears that I am located on East Yelm Avenue in the City of Yelm, population about 7,000.


I am now about 12.4 miles from my first Sequel Interlake address goal point. This is why I'm headed in a sort of north westerly direction... to reach my Interlake goal.  And just to point out, to make a virtual clarification, I am looking for any new and different Interlake points on my trip back home from Seattle to Interlake Drive, where I live, in Tampa, Florida.

And today as I continue on my virtual yellow brick road from Seattle to Tampa I just discovered that July 20th is Lollipop day. Bring on the sugar and stickiness and materialize the Lollipop Guild.  I'm just following my yellow brick road, on my Schwinn 150, back home.


This morning's viewing pleasure was Mad Men - Season 1 Episode 2. Interesting, and it is all housed on Netflix. Coincidentally Mad Men premiered exactly five years ago. I wonder if there is something in the signs? Sorry no pun intended. It is a series about corporate advertising.

And today's Trek clue words are "Mariachi" and "Salish".

My stats for Day 3 of my Sequel Trek are:
  • Location - Yelm, Washington
  • Sequel Distance - 20.6; Total 61.4 miles
  • Grand Total Miles - 4,318.5
  • Calories Burned - 613
  • Weight - 167.8 lbs; Total Loss - 4.4 lbs
  • Belly Measurement - 34"; Total Loss - 10"
  • Blood Sugar - 95 mg/dL
  • Blood Pressure - 117/78
  • BMI - 23.4
My health target for the next month is to continue to try and lower my cholesterol numbers. I do not quite understand the idiosyncracies, but I do, sort of, understand food. Will see what happens now.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

1 comment:

  1. Well, we will be making homemade Caramel Apples today. It is on a stick, so that would almost be a lollipop.

    Now I want to watch The Wizard of Oz.

    ReplyDelete