Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 10 ½ – Jim’s Trek Part II – The Sequel – No Miles Today

Good Day,

After installing Windows 8, (I am using four operating systems), there are a number of new things that I have to learn. I am so glad that there are forums out there in Internetland. I can just ask my perplexed question and follow the links that at some point will and may lead me to the answer that I need.


Oh yeah, no cycling today on my Schwinn 150. I’ve got some sort of flu bug… not too, too pleasant, and so I thought that I would just take a day off. It is a day to rest.

Tomorrow I should be back on my Schwinn 150 and I should, all-things-being-equal reaching my next two Interlake address destinations.

We just got the news that our two quilts and wall hangings were accepted to be displayed at QuiltFest 2013 in Jacksonville, Florida. The two are EssbeeCon and Who Did Desi Adore?. The QuiltFest Show will be held September 26 through 28 at the Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center.


Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment