Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day 222 - Jim’s Trek - 21.7 Miles - I Can See For Miles And Miles And Miles

Good Day,


Today on my Schwinn 150 I can be found on that portion of US-2 W known as West Croft Street in the County of Snohomish, Washington. This pinpoint on the map is located between the disincorporated City of Gold Bar and the census-designated place of Startup. This morning I completed 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 150.


I now have, give-or-take, 59 1/2 miles remaining until my final destination of my complete Tampa to Seattle Trek. All I can now say is “Praise Be!!!”

I have begun working on Jim’s Trek - Part Two - The Sequel . I still have not come up with an overall basis for The Sequel. Yes, virtually I have to get home to Tampa. Yes, virtually I will be seeking out the Interlake address points on the return journey. Yes, realistically I cannot stop the exercise which has definitely contributed to my current state of health. But what is my overall umbrella reason for my doing my next Trek on my Schwinn 150?

My blood sugar counts, after picking at foods all day yesterday, registered in at 93 mg/dL. On Day 26 of no diabetes medication I am still focused at a fair control of my glucose blood levels.


Not sure what I am going to concoct for supper tonight, but I know I want something different, something that is simple but yet something that good.

I’m still using and organizing myself with the online program Chains.cc. It certainly is a much simpler way of getting things done that I want to get done. Note that I wrote "that I want to get done." Also I have been keeping up with 750 Words.

I think we have finalized the design for our Tampa Kaleidoscope quilt. As it works out I can definitely thank Bruce Seeds for being our inspiration. We’re just working on the quilting design, and I think that it will be focused on highlighting the Kaleidoscope effect. Our Sea Foam afghan has now increased in width to 25 1/2 inches.  Just another 24 1/2, give-or-take, inches to go.

As I work on Jim’s Trek - Part Two - The Sequel, I am now trying to decide whether to watch, as my in-cycle viewing pleasure, The West Wing or Warehouse 13. Stay tuned.

And I can't wait for my upgraded PC to find its way back home.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment