Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 224 - Jim’s Trek - 20.5 Miles - My 2nd to Last Day

Good Day,

I am on NE 124th Street in Kirkland, Washington after today’s cycling on my Schwinn 150. I finished 20.5 miles. To date, on Day 224, I have completed 4,240.5 miles. I just turned left off Willows Road NE.


Early on this morning ride I reached my 25th Interlake address goal, Interlake High School in Bellevue, Washington. It is the home of the Interlake Saints.


Only one more day until I reach the final destination of my Trek on my Schwinn 150. Obviously I will not be stopping the cycling or the exercise portion of my Trek.  I will be continuing.  The major goal of Jim’s Trek Part II - The Sequel will be to return home, virtually and physically, to my home in Tampa, Florida.

My overall encompassing goal is to be a Trek of Clues. Each day, however far I cycle, and from the day’s route, I will be looking for a clue that will be used to build a journey’s story. You will have to stay tune and check in each day to find out how each day’s clue works.

Just wondering about the current batch of world leaders today. I wonder if there is any reason to each one’s political and purposed happenstance?

Supper last night - Twice Cooked Pork Belly, Roasted Kabocha, and Steamed Rice and Peas. And was this meal ever so good? Definitely, and my blood sugar levels this morning registered at 96.

Under construction now are the sets of borders for our Tampa Kaleidoscope quilt. It appears that it will be a reasonably finished as a queen-sized quilt. Our Sea Foam afghan has now expanded to 29 inches in length. Still a ways to go.

My PC is still scheduled in the shop for a couple more days. I will be running four operating systems with the new configuration; three versions of Windows - XP, 7, 8 and one of Linux - Ubuntu. Tomorrow all-thing-being-equal,  I will attempt to summarize, even though my main data files are in the shop, the results of my Trek from Tampa to Seattle.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment