Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 5 - (AD 230) - Jim's Trek Part II - The Sequel - Centralia, Washington on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

21.0 miles this morning moves my Schwinn 150 to West Cherry Street headed toward South Rock Street. My total Trek Sequel mileage today calculates to 103.4; my Trek total to date - 4,360.5 miles.


Today my virtual journey has taken me to the City of Centralia in Washington. I am now 112 miles from my next Interlake address goal point.


Last night supper fare - Gnocchi with pancetta and peas and a fresh zucchini, grape tomatoes, and spring mix salad. My blood sugar rang in this morning at 97, and I am still diabetes meds-free.  My BMI (Body Mass Index) has reduced slightly to 22.9. Methinks that is a positive sign...

  

I posted an update of our Tampa Kaleidoscope quilt progress to Quilts SB. Three of our quilts - Blue Diamonds, Civil War Re-Enactment I, and Tampa Lightning have been shipped to Newark, Delaware for the Diamond State Quilt Show 2013.

Mad Men - Season 1, Episode 3 opens with everyone smoking, as usual.  I cannot now imagine working in my office in the 1980s and the clouds of smoke hazing and seeping into every pore, nook, and cranny. And is Don Draper really who he says he is?  Or is he?

My Sequel words for today: "Undetectable" and "Tartare"

My stats for Day 5 of my Sequel Trek are:
  • Location - Centralia, Washington
  • Sequel Distance - 21.0; Total 103.4 miles
  • Grand Total Miles - 4,360.5
  • Calories Burned - 638
  • Weight - 164.2 lbs; Total Loss - 6.6 lbs
  • Belly Measurement - 34"; Total Loss - 10"
  • Blood Sugar - 97 mg/dL
  • Blood Pressure - 118/74
  • BMI - 22.9
Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment