Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 221 - Jim’s Trek - 20.2 Miles - Countdown To Final Destination Begins

Good Day,

This morning I had to rise up early and cycle my 20.2 miles on my Schwinn 150. Today, this afternoon was the grand celebration of my Grandson’s 1st Birthday. I wanted to make sure that I got my exercise done before I would party with all the one and two-year olds. And now we’ve all gone home to take naps.

Today I am located, still in the State of Washington, on US-2 W/Stevens Pass Highway just before Town of Skykomish. Large town with a population of about 198.

I have now reached the “less than 100 miles” mark on my Trek. Only 81.7 miles to reach my final destination in Seattle. Total miles to date - 4,176.1.


Yesterday I should have been playing a G#m but I kept playing a G natural. And it really stuck out like a sour note.

Work on Sea Foam afghan has added to the width. It is now at 24 inches. The inner top of our Tampa Kaleidoscope quilt now measures 84” by 72”. The fabrics for the borders, framing, and background have been chosen.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment