Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 212 – Jim’s Trek – 20.5 Miles – 11th Degree of Resistance on The 4th of July

Good Day and Happy 4th,

Today I cycled on my Schwinn 150 20.5 miles. I am on located on State Route 2 E a wee bit west of Davenport, Washington. Population about 1,730. My total miles, as of the 4th of July, equal 3,985.9. 


All-things-being-equal, tomorrow I will be surpassing the 4,000 mark.  This is real not a virtual count.

Oh and by the way I increased the resistance on my Schwinn 150 to 11 of 15 a couple of days ago. I didn’t write to promote the idea as I wanted to make sure that I would survive the additional resistance. I have.


Sorry, not a real apology, but fireworks and The Pack do not mix, especially, and the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, definitely the 4th. And I am sure on the 5th, 6th, 7th. Wonder how the ancient Pekingese puppies coped?



Last night supper another new experiment.  Sweet Spicy Fried Chicken and Fried Rice Noodles.  Fantastic combination of flavors and spices.

On the stove, right now, a pot of black beans and a homemade chicken soup/stew concoction. Maybe tonight’s supper? And another question – When did I fall asleep and the reality of not working on a National Holiday was thrown out the window? Just curious.

Episode 9, The Newsroom – The Republican Presidential candidates’ debate and will you love me tomorrow? Verdad?  Season 2 begins on HBO in 10 days.


The inner top to Tampa Kaleidoscope quilt is just about completed. The current dimensions are 62” by 88”. Have to decide which is width and which is length. Sea Foam afghan is now at 48” wide and 19” long. Working on the quilting designs for The Amulet and Blumish II. Also drafting the specs for The Bird Cage, or maybe The Bird House. Follow our updates at Quilts SB and Afghans SB.

Be safe, be healthy, and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment