Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 213 – Jim’s Trek – 20.7 Miles – Grand Ole Day For Singin’- 4,000 Miles Passed

Good Day,

I began my blog Jim’s Trek on November 28, 2012. It is a simple journal of my Trek on my Schwinn 150 with my intended purpose of just recording my results and keeping myself focused on my goals – Cycle 3,301 miles and reduce my weight measurement by 10 inches. Well today on Day 213 of my Trek I have cycled, on my Schwinn 150 4,006.6 miles, and I can say that my waist measurement has reduced to 34 inches from 44 inches.


Today I completed 20.7 miles and I am located in Washington on US-2 W/State Road 2 E. I am headed west to my next Interlake address goal. I am east of the Town of Wilbur, population approximately 890. Once again there’s not much to see from the road. But I am just a wee bit southeast of an old missile site, 567th SMS, Fairchild FSB Sit 7 – Wilbur.


Only 251, plus or minus, miles remaining to my final Interlake address destination.

And today is Bikini Day… Not the Atoll in the Pacific Ocean but of the one designed in 1946 by Louis Reard. But please, please, please…

And last night I had my black bean concoction for supper: black beans, onion, hot sauce, brown rice, chicharrones, garlic, and grilled hot dogs. Simple and good.

Episode 10, The NewsroomThe Greater Fool, and the question who is/are? And quoting Citibank’s John Prince, in 2007, “When the music stops…things will be complicated. But as long as the music is playing, you’ve got to get up and dance. We’re still dancing.


Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment