Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Day 314 – (AD 744) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Puppy Bowl on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

On Super Bowl Sunday I pedaled, once again, 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170.


The Pack are resting before their venture into their Puppy Bowl auditions.


I am located in the Northern Territory in Australia, virtually of course, somewhere on State Route 4. I am just a wee bit beyond the intersection of Luritja Road. And from the German Wikipedia site “Die Luritja Road ist eine Touristenstraße im Süden des australischen Northern Territory. Sie verbindet den Larapinta Drive im Watarrka-Nationalpark mit dem Lasseter Highway zwischen Mount Ebenezer und Curtin Springs. Die Straße ist Teil des Red Centre Way. Der Name bezieht sich auf Luritja, einenStamm der Aborigines.” (Where’s my Google Translate App?)


I am headed west to my next destination and goal point.

Here are my recorded stats as of my 744th day of pedaling on my Schwinn Fitness cycles.
  • Location – Home, Tampa, Florida
  • Virtual Location – Northern Territory, Australia
  • Start Date – 2 December 2012
  • Today's Date – 1 February 2015
  • Trek Distance – Today 22.1 miles
  • Trek Distance Part I – 4,257.1 miles
  • Trek Distance Part II – 4,360.0 miles
  • Trek Distance Part III – miles
  • Grand Total Miles – 15,399.2
  • Miles to Go – 38.2%
  • Avg. Miles per Day – 20.7
  • Calories Burned Today - 660
  • Number of Sit-ups Today - 200
  • Weight –167.2 lbs; Total Loss – 4.4 lbs
  • BMI – 23.4
  • Fat – 19.9%
  • Belly Measurement – 32”; Total Loss – 12”
  • Blood Sugar - 104 mg/dL
  • A1c ~ 5.80%
  • eAG ~ 99 mg/dL
  • Blood Pressure – 124/76
  • Age – 63 yrs, 1 mth
This is my 792nd Jim’s Trek post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 59,895 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment