Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Day 339 – (AD 769) – 21.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Dancing On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

It is cold and raining, and did I say... it is cold here in Tampa. Right now it is 66.0° F. And that is bloody cold to this 31-year native.


But the orchids are blooming.

And so are the roses.

Well I switched things up a bit today. I thought that I would postpone cycling on my Schwinn 170. I decided to run some errands first. But the gumption took over and I then got on my fitness cycle.

I pedaled another 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. I wonder what this does mean. I am still hooked, ya think?

My grand total to date is now 15,945.6 miles; 25,662.0 kilometers.


And the road still is not paved. I am located on Plenty Highway headed in an easterly direction and cycling, virtually, that is, parallel to Plenty River. But hell there is one heck a lot of red dirt.


Today’s viewing companion, while I was cycling, certainly kept me going with the beat of the background music. I was transported back to my late teens and the times when I used to venture out and dance the night away. I would be nice, but I have to be careful for what I wish.

The quilting work continues on our new Chopsticks quilt.

And we have begun the elementary designs of a new project. We’re calling it the Post-it Network.

This one should prove something completely different once again.

The canvases to both our Reflection and our new commission Moon Over Bayshore have been completed.  Our commission TBAJ is finished.  We're just waiting for the time of day.

This is my 819th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 62,235 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Live long and prosper. Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment