Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Day 331 – (AD 761) – 21.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – The Gap On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 21.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. I had meant to cycle the complete 23 miles but I plumb forgot as I was running, albeit rush-pedaling, (sorry about that, too many Limbaugh puns just rushed into my head) a wee bit late. Thursdays are my days to volunteer at the Family History Center near my home and assist persons with their genealogy search and research.

I have now pedaled on my two Schwinn Fitness cycles, the 150 and the 170, a total of 15,770.5 miles; 25,380.2 kilometers.

Today I am located just on the outskirts of Alice Springs in Australia at a place, not the store, called The Gap which appears to be a suburb.


I believe my next destination and goal point is about 1,500 miles away. Right now I am considering whether to take my virtual trek off the plotted road and highways. If I am going to be seeing red dirt for a while I think I would like to throw in a bit of "adventure"...so-to-speak.

And yes I do spend a lot of time searching and researching my own Smith and Robertson ancestry and genealogy. I was recently asked a question concerning a very distant relative and their history. I was able to respond with the little tad of knowledge and research that I have done about this collateral family line. My point was and is that I am much more concerned with researching my immediate blood line.


I spend more time following the Smith and Robertson blood lines than I do following the Smith and Robertson associated collateral lines. I typically research the Smith collateral lines when I am having an issue, a blocked path, with my research and search of the Smith Blood line.

If you get a chance check out my genealogy site A Genealogy Hunt.

This is my 810th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 61,018 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment