Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Day 327 – (AD 757) – 21.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Well Taken On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 21.4 miles on my Schwinn 170.

If you’ve been following my journey I have now cycled a total of 15,682.8 miles; 25,239.1 kilometers on my Schwinn Fitness cycles. My routine is now to work-out and pedal an approximate 20.7 miles a day. Not bad for this 63-year old.


I am still headed north on Stuart Highway in the Northern Territory of Australia. All-things-being-equal I will be cycling about 77 more days before I reach my next intended destination and goal point. And after that I will be pedaling give or take another 1,600 miles to complete Jim’s Trek III.

If this works out the way I hope it will I will complete this crazy bike ride on or about the near end of July. Here’s hoping. And that’s 5 ½ more months of Australia.

New toys in the house. Three other dogs on the prowl and this one is mine.

And what does one do after the proverbial Valentine’s Day? Dust!


Some time back I created a cosine formula that I was able to plot and create a 3-dimensional graph. I then converted the graph to a contour plot and subsequently designed a new pattern to create a date quilt.

Stay tuned and follow up with Quilts SB to see where we go from here.


This is my 806th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 60,710 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment