Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Day 332 ½ – (AD 762 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Just Decided to Rest By The Roadside On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today is a no-pedal day on my Schwinn 170.


The “A” marker is my current rest location in the Northern Territory in Australia.





It took me a while but working with Google Maps and the little-drag-on-man I have been able to figure out my route for the next number of days. After tomorrow I will be exiting the Stuart Highway. So I better get plenty of rest.

It will take me about 15 more days to journey through the Northern Territory and get to the next state in Australia. Finally.  After that I will pedal to a new 14th destination and goal point. That should take me another 15 plus or minus days.

We’ve got trouble in Tallahassee City… Rick Scott’s model: Rick Perry (James Hohmann, Politico, Jan 2015)


Today I am hoping to work on my drafts on canvas of our new quilts and wall hangings – Reflections and Moon Over Bayshore. Should prove interesting.


This is my 812th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 61,544 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment