Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Day 317 – (AD 747) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Side-Stepping on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals now stand at 15,464.3 miles; 24,887.4 kilometers. I am only 30.7 miles from my next destination and goal point.

This morning I decided continue using my Dragon Naturally Speaking software to dictate the results and thoughts of my journey Trek. Yes, I'm getting lazy and just resting my fingers. The exercise must have done me fingers in.


State Route 4 in the Northern Territory appears to be a sandcastle artist’s dream…or nightmare. And this bloody red dirt/sand seems to go on for miles and miles and miles. As you can see from the image from Google maps at least the road is paved. My next destination and goal point will be my 13th one in Australia.

A friend recently asked me about the comfort of the seat on the Schwinn Fitness cycle. Truthfully I only can compare the 150 and the 170. The seat of the 170 definitely outclasses the 150. It took a couple of months but I now can sit and pedal for about 75 minutes without a pain in the tuchus.

Political sarcasm well written.

Q. Okay, a hardball question: Does the governor of Florida serve a four-year term?

A. On the advice of counsel, I decline to answer on the grounds that it may tend to incriminate me. (Repeat 74 times.)

Check Sue Carlton’s column “Carlton: Answers from Gov. Rick Soctt? If he can write the questions!” (Tampa Bay Times, Feb 3, 2015)

And I wonder if there has ever been a similarly “well-versed and composed” politician in any one of the countries I have lived?



“Governor” Rick Scott seems must have learned his lines from The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas… Thank you Charles Durning.

This is my 795th Jim’s Trek post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 60,071 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment