Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, February 2, 2015

Day 315 – (AD 745) – 21.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Channeling Leonardo on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 21.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals now stand at 15,420.3 miles and 24,816.6 kilometers. And I burned 602 calories.

This morning the direction changed somewhat on my virtual journey and on the Lasseter Highway I seem to be headed towards the south west in the Northern Territory. 

I also must be virtually channeling Leonardo Da Vinci. The Google Maps camera appears to be splitting the landscape at two different levels.


I have now completed 64.82% of my Part III Trek in Australia. And I have about 75 more miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.

Crab Leg and Shrimp Boil for supper last night. My blood sugar dropped, even though I stuffed myself, by 8 points to 94. Check Jim’s Gotta Eat. Tonight gonna try Bubble and Squeak.


Today I pressure wash the driveway and the sidewalk. And does it make sense to work with water in the rain? Yes, and that’s a lot of exercise.

We’ve determined the quilting design for our new Chopsticks quilt. The inner top of our new TBAJ has been completed. Did I say ruffles?

This is my 793rd Jim’s Trek post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 59,926 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment