Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Day 323 – (AD 753) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Red Sand My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


Irises are in bloom this crisp Tampa spring day. Hell damn the crisp it is cold to this Floridian.

Today I cycled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now 15,595.3 miles; 25,098.3 kilometers.

I am heading in a sort of north-easterly direction on the Lasseter Highway in the Northern Territory. And now the sights have not changed much in any way. I still see a lot of red dirt and sand.

Wonders of wonders I dropped 1, that is, ONE point when I measured my blood sugar this morning. Yes I still had some Chocolate Éclair Cake last night for dessert.

Supper was a Cabbage, Sausage, Carrot, Potato, Onion bowl. Great stew/soup for a "getting-colder" Tampa winter evening. I’ll be writing this one up at my Jim’s Gotta Eat.


The truth be told about relationships and food. From TheKitchn.com “10 Things You Should Know Before Getting Into a Relationship with Someone Who Loves Food”.

And guess what? Heinz just announced that they are releasing a Ketchup “infused with Sriracha flavor.” Now try to say that fast three times “Heinz Sriracha Ketchup”. And it’s pronounced “See rah cha”.

More updates at A Genealogy Hunt – GG-Grandfather Edward McAteer - 1888 Death Certificate.

This is my 802nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 60,482 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment