Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, February 23, 2015

Day 334 – (AD 764) – 21.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Yes This is a Back Road On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

I pedaled 21.3 miles this morning on my Schwinn 170.

I increased the resistance on my fitness cycle from 12/25 to 15/25. Even though I reduced my time on the bike by 6 minutes to 66 minutes I burned 658 calories this session. Hopefully this, over time, will help me to reduce my belly measurement by 2 more inches.


And my virtual journey has me now located on Plenty Highway.

Damn, this is back-road. I wonder if the last time anyone actually was on this “highway” was closer to this date than the March 2008 date of the Google Maps image.


Wrote my morning pages this first thing, which is in following with Julia Cameron’s The Artist Way.  I do not use longhand.  I use my keyboard.  The software 750Words classified me at 8:07 am as an “Affectionate Extrovert”. Hell if I know what that means.


Early morning blood sugar dropped 7 points this morning to 114 mg/dL; 6.33 mmol/L. It’s a start. No late night snacking minus 1.

Yes I was taken aback by Lady Gaga’s medley of songs from the Sound of Music at the Oscars last night. Methinks that that young Lady will not slowly fade into the vinyl and electronic past none too soon. (I hope what I just wrote isn’t a double negative.)

And back again to my diet plan. I think that I can add, from South Korea, some Low Calorie Diet Water.


This is my 814th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 61,630 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment