Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, February 13, 2015

Day 325 – (AD 755) – 21.9 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Over 7,000 Miles On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Radar just looks damn bored…

Today I pedaled another 21.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. And yesterday I obviously was not paying attention.

Yesterday I reached a total of 7,000.3 miles in the 3rd part of my journey. My totals now are 15,639.3 miles; 25,169.1 kilometers.

No, and I repeat, I am not using the same Lasseter Highway road image over and over again. I actually go to the point on Google Maps where I virtually stop and “call-up” the associated image for that location.


I cannot imagine the Google employee you makes sure that that corresponding film is lined up with the matching road point.

Early this morning, at about 3:00 am, my Bright House Internet download was down to 4.0 something Mbps and it looked like the server was routed through Detroit. I'm supposed to be getting 190 Mbps. After waiting on the phone, my cell phone, due to that fact that the land line was not working, for 22 minutes I finally began talking to a human being. The whole of Central Florida was slowed down to the Detroit snail pace.

The representative’s knowledge was not too, too affirming. But as soon as we were talking the download speed sped up to 170 plus and it appeared to be directed back through a Tampa server. And this got me to wondering.

What the hell are we all going to do if there were to be a general slowdown and/or black out? Not sure whether I could remember how to use a dial up phone.


Question – If I am a Tampa Bright House customer and my Network download speed is 170.87 Mbps and my upload speed is 11.65 Mbps and if my next door neighbor is also a Tampa Bright House customer getting the exact same speeds, how long would it take for me to send an email to the same neighbor next door?

And at what speed would my neighbor receive it?

Bright House representative response “Uh, uh, uh, it depends what the technician told you when you set up your package.” Huh?

I sounded like I was asking that old Algebra question – “If a train leaves Detroit at 10 pm(EST) headed west toward Chicago at 70 miles per hour and a train left Chicago (250 miles away on the track) at 9 pm (CST) headed east on the same track going 50 miles per hour, where would they collide (in terms of miles away from Detroit)?"

Last night I read on some article someplace that taking 1-2 teaspoons to 1-2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar each night could possibly reduce one’s blood sugar count by 4-6%. And so I downed 2 tablespoons last night. Guess what? My count results jumped up 10 points, a grand total of 9%. Hah! Just call me a guinea pig in reverse.


This is my 804th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 60,608 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment