Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Day 316 – (AD 746) – Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – 60,000 Pageviews on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I had a hard time starting on my morning routine. My biorhythms are in a definite downward swing.

I noticed that Blogger has now recorded over 60,034 Pageviews for Jim’s Trek.  Daily average is now up to about 75.6 Pageviews.

This morning I cycled 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 15,442.0 miles; 24,851.6 kilometers.


On my virtual Trek I am still on the Lasseter Highway, now also called the Red Center Way, as well as State Route 4. I am also now headed in a north-westerly direction. Not sure what is happening with the imaging of the Google Maps, but it certainly makes the landscape somewhat interesting.

And then my PC crashed, right as I was pedaling. Not sure of the message nor had I ever seen this type of crash before, but I immediately ran a full virus check. Norton scanned 4,476,741 files and showed up with ZERO Security Risks. I was praying and hoping that I had not received an infection of “ransomware”. A Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Hyper Scan just showed ZERO Objects Infected. Yeah! Must have been Bright House that caused the crash.

Went to lunch today at Café European in Tampa. Thank you Miss L. Not that I have been looking too, too hard but methinks I have found one of the best preparations of Fish and Chips in the Tampa Bay area.

This is my 794th Jim’s Trek post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 60,034 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment