Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Day 320 ½ – (AD 750 ½) – No Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Yard Work, Day Off My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

I decided to take the day off from cycling on my Schwinn 170. This is means that I cycled for 20 days straight. I think that I can afford a day off.

Today I have to start my spring cleaning in the gardens around my house, laundry, and begin working on my estimate of fabric for our new commission Moon Over Bayshore quilt.

As usual the Japanese are at times a step ahead. Just think “Emergency Rice in Can Shunmai Shinkan Set” should a disaster hit. Boy Scouts’ motto “Be Prepared”; June 1st begins our Hurricane Season.

One definitely has to become adroit when shopping online. I checked out the Philips Noodle Maker at the JapanTrendShop.com. (This one is for you NMP.) This product is produced and only available in Japan… It can be purchased for US $564 and shipping for US $152, total $716. And so I decided to check the same, if any, on Amazon.com.


There are 5 options and all ship from Japan. The top of the list is US $439.96 and Free shipping; a difference of $276.04. The least expensive is US $222.36 plus shipping of $221.89. The difference is $271.75. Bottom line, this Noodle Maker is bloody expensive.  Develop a system for online comparison shopping.  

My choice, the rows and rows of noodles, all prepackaged and available at MD Oriental Market just 15 minutes from my home.

Out to the garden.


This is my 799th Jim’s Trek post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 60,352 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment