Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Day 324 – (AD 754) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Again On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 15,617.4 miles; 25,133.8 kilometers.

I am currently and still on the Lasseter Highway, (I wonder if I will ever get someplace else), in the Northern Territory.


In about 31 miles I will have to make a decision.  Which way do I go?

I have completed 66.7% of my Part III of this crazy Jim’s Trek. And hell I’m just going to keep going. Do you realize that I have now been cycling, virtually, in Australia for about 11 months?

I try following the road signs...but only in Louisiana.


I've been thinking about my inspiration for a new quilt design.  I am currently learning to create a segmented picture with CorelDraw.  And I always turn to Scott Hilburn.



Another update at A Genealogy Hunt – GG-Grandfather Edward McAteer.

This is my 803rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 60,525 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment