Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, February 6, 2015

Day 319 – (AD 749) – 21.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Uluru, Northern Territory on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Chalk up a grand total of 15,507.6 miles; 24,957.1 kilometers.


I have made it to my 13th destination and goal point at Uluru in the Northern Territory in Australia. Uluru is also known as Ayers Rock.


The image is from Wikipedia. The little Google Maps drag-on man does not allow for close-up pictures of the area. I had to settle for a satellite image from 1,000 feet up. This is in keeping with the Aṉangu's, the traditional landowners of Uluru, request that visitors do not photograph certain sections of Uluru, for reasons related to traditional Tjukurpa beliefs.

And now it is on to my next and 14th destination and goal point of this crazy Jim’s Trek.


I am located on Lasseter Highway and headed in a northeasterly direction. My 14th point is, give-or-take, about 1,770 miles away. I will be backtracking for a bit, all the time looking for alternate routes. Yes, I am crazy…but certainly committed.

And the following image is the layout of my 13 destination and goal points that I have virtually reached in Jim's Trek III.


Is your iPhone or iPad just becoming too, too heavy and cumbersome to carry? Are your arms just sagging under the burden of your weighty gadget? Do you think you need an alternative for your entertainment life style? Well consider a Zero Gravity Chair with iPhone, IPad Holder.

For only US$564 it can be yours.


But wait, Wait. For an extra US$387 Thanko will ship this single item via express anywhere in the world.

This is my 797th Jim’s Trek post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 60,204 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment