Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Day 329 – (AD 759) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Well On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals: 15,726.6 miles; 25,309.6 kilometers.


Yes, even back-tracking is boring along this stretch of Stuart Highway.

Not much to write about today. I have a number of things on tap…

But I do have to examine the food that I am eating. The holiday season is now over. Period.

Tomato, Watermelon, Papaya, Mushroom, Olive Oil, Almond, Banana, and Apple Cider/Vinegar. Found this article on Health, Living & Yoga - Food Items and Exercises to Reduce Pot Belly Considerably...

This is my 808th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 60,804 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment