Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 322 – (AD 752) – 21.9 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – 801st Post on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 21.9 miles on my Schwinn 170.


This is my 801st Jim’s Trek post.

Yes I am located in Australia and I am still on Lasseter Highway.


Last night’s supper – Sautéed Shrimp and Potatoes, Green Peas and a Salad. See my update at Jim’s Gotta Eat.


Not much more to write about. My mind is on strike. I’m working on some details and updates at A Genealogy Hunt  – GG-Grandfather Edward McAteer.

According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 60,442 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment