Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Day 326 – (AD 756) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Backtracking On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. My total mileage is now 15,661.4; kilometers – 25,204.6.


This morning I had to make the decision of which way and what road to take to get to my next destination and goal point. I have turned northward. I will be heading back to Alice Springs in the Northern Territory.

The little Google Maps drag-on-man certainly creates a lot of dead ends in this part of the country.


I do have an ultimate destination; it’s just the direction that I go to get there will be changing, I believe, a number of times along my virtual route.

Think I need to get a wee bit more serious about my diet.

My blood sugar jumped 11 points this morning. The reason, I believe, was the 6 plates of food and copious amount of Naan I ate yesterday at the buffet at Jai Ho Indian Cuisine in Tampa. I like this restaurant and as you can read, from the number of plates and Naan, I do like their food. There were about 12 varying types of dishes, including Goat Curry to choose from…and I chose everything, six-times. What can I say? T’ain’t too fancy and I try to get there at least once every couple of months and I do pig out on Naan.

Tried something for the first time. I read this and it worked. “Give bananas a longer life. Keep bananas fresher, longer by wrapping the end of the bunch with plastic wrap. Better yet, separate each banana. The plastic wrap blocks ethylene gases from releasing out of the stem, consequently ripening the fruit too fast.

This is my 805th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 60,645 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment