Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Day 318 – (AD 748) – 21.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Yulara, Northern Territory on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

A dear friend of mine just passed away. Every Thursday he would ask me where I was located on the journey of my cycling. He introduced me to the wondrous workings of the collections of the Family History Library. He was always interested in my genealogy search and research and the crazy antics of my cooking tales. Every Thursday for the past number of years he brought me an apple. Good-bye, friend John.

Today I pedaled another 21.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have cycled, to date, a total of 15,485.9 miles; 24,922.2 kilometers. As you can read I will be turning the odometer at 25,000 kilometers in a short spell.

I am now located, still on Lasseter Highway, just south of the town of Yulara in the Northern Territory. Yulara is a small town with the population of about 890.

Only 9.2 miles until my next destination and goal point.

Writing daily for my Trek sometimes keeps me between a rock and a hard place. Why? I suppose it has to do with the commitment I have made to myself, the benefits I have thus far experienced, and the thought(s) that there has to me more. Or is it that I want more?

This is my 796th Jim’s Trek post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 60,132 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment