Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Day 333 – (AD 763) – 22.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Plenty Highway On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. And my total to date – 15,814.8 miles; 25,451.5 kilometers.


Here's where I'm at, if you are following along.
Today I am now turned off Stuart Highway on to Plenty Highway. I am headed in a northeasterly direction and I am headed further into The Outback to a virtual land that I haven’t got a clue where I am going. I do know where my next destination is but it will be one hell of a journey as a drag the Google plotter along the way.

I suppose I could have stayed on the regular highways, but I want some adventure in my virtual and fantasy life. Give or take, as the crow flies, I think I have about 1,060 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.

My snacking at night is getting out of hand, I think. I could just clean out the kitchen of all the finger food and things but that is not necessarily going to help my self-control. My blood sugar count this morning was up to 121…and I most certainly want to blame the battery in the glucose monitor. But I measured my waist as well and it looks like my belly measurement is up 2 inches to 34”. Damn. I could blame the extra year I added 2 months ago.


Could have also been the supper I concocted last night Fiery Angel Hair Pasta. Check the ingredients at Jim’s Gotta Eat, to be updated soon. I do love to EAT. Period.

The canvases are completed for both our new projects, quilts and wall hangings, Reflections and Moon Over Bayshore. I will now be drawing the outline and pattern.

I will write it now. This could be a “kiss-of-death” to whomever receives the endorsement. IS this positive? Or IS it negative?

So a (Rick) Scott endorsement could have some value in a Republican primary… ‘I’m considering that,’ Scott said. ‘But here’s what I’m focused on now. I want the candidate to be somebody that’s done what we’ve done in Florida…’ ” (Palm Beach Post, George Bennett, Feb. 22, 2015)

This is my 813th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 61,589 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment