Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Pre-Day 5 – I Moved The Box – Stick-to-it-tive-ness

Good Day,

Well The Pack is fed, (or is that are fed?), and all have had their monthly medications. And I’ll tell you that I saved almost $400.00US ordering their heart and flea stuff online… I usually stock up once a year, that way I do not have to worry about running short. I’m always looking to where I can save a dollar or two and I compare different issuing companies. And I tell you $400.00 is $400.00 and shipping was free. This is the best savings I’ve accomplished and this time The Pack’s drugs came all the way from Australia and were shipped from Singapore.

Today’s cleaning day at Interlake Drive. I literally dragged the Box across the living room floor to the patio. I’m still a wee bit patient; I haven’t even cut the binding straps. I dread the enclosed instructions.

My planning is almost in place and I know that I have to now decide what I am going to track.

Is there such a word a “stick-to-it-tive-ness”? David Barlow on his site Southern Star Learning writes “... when we decided to stick at something – our decision needs to be grounded in quality thinking, preparation, good planning sensible execution and a well thought out conclusion or outcome to the goal. In other words, we have a goal that has been well prepared and deserves its best chance to succeed.

Now where did I hide those clippers?

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment