Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 22 – Christmas Eve and Another 15.0 Miles – Isn’t Seattle Northwest?

Good Day,

On my Schwinn 150, my location on Christmas Eve is at East Crill Avenue, west of Palaka, Florida. FL-20 E/Crill Ave/NW State Road 20 E west of Palaka, Florida. And yes I am headed west to my next Interlake address. It is north of St. Augustine, Florida.

My total miles to date are now 253.4 miles. I have completed 7.7% of my Seattle goal. Accordingly at my current rate of 15 miles per day I will complete my Tampa to Seattle goal by July 16, 2013. With the addition of the Interlake address goals I’m not sure where in the United States I will be on July 16. Taking my Tampa via Interlake address goals to Seattle I will reach Seattle by January 12, 2014.


Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 253.4 3,047.6 7.68% 5,745.9 170.6

On my route this morning I passed a billboard advertising online contact cremations… We have come a long way since 1964 when Bell announced, sort of a bomb, the PicturePhone Service. Today, almost 50 years later we are using Skype on our PCs and notebooks… and visual connections on our phones and tablets. What’s next?

A bomb causes damage and misses 165 Eaton Place on Upstairs, Downstairs episode.

The above inserted image of a cycle tree is from Kulshan Cycles in Bellingham, Washington…

Enjoy, the cooking and the gift wrapping.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment