Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 25 – On the 3rd Day of Christmas – Another 15 Miles

Good Day,

On the 3rd day of Christmas my legs continued another 15.0 miles; my total to date 298.4 miles. And I still have just under 90% of my total Tampa to Seattle 3,301 miles to go. My location is 1740 Florida A1A or Ponte Vedra Boulevard, north of St. Augustine. I’m 9.0 miles from my next Interlake address location and about 65 miles from the Florida Georgia border.


My stats -

Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 298.4 3,002.6 9.04% 5,700.9 171.4


Last night I went to Boizao for a birthday supper… Of the six tables filled, three had infants, actually babies, as a part of the parties. Not the type of restaurant I would consider taking a very, very young child. And then again I was amazed that of the maybe, 20 patrons, more than half were each eating for three persons.

But it wasn’t until I exited the restaurant that I was taken aback by one hilarious bright yellow billboard advertisement only 20 feet staring at the front door.


And as a point of note, I put on one pound after last night's feast.

Upstairs, Downstairs episode, the war is over.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment