Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 12 – 12.1 Miles – 3rd Interlake Address Just Around the Corner in Winter Park, Florida

Good Day,

On my Schwinn 150 I have now clocked on Day 12 12.1 miles on my Trek, a sum total of 114.2 miles. Obviously my tangential and side-trips have increased the number of miles it would take for me to reach a destination. The distance between two points apparently may and should be shorter. This is no ordinary Trek.


This morning I decided to increase my mileage to 12.1 miles. There is no set of fixed mileage methodology to my madness. I have set my ultimate four goals: 3,301 miles to Seattle; as many Interlake addresses along the way; journalize my journey on Jim’s Trek blog; and complete my event on December 3rd, 2013.

This morning’s 12.1 Trek miles finds me at North Orange Blossom Trail and Livingston Street. The Trek has stopped me at the Parliament House Resort in Orlando, Florida. I’m trying not to laugh too hard, but this truly may be happenstance. Hell, we only have 7 days until the 21st. I wonder where my Trek will land me tomorrow. Only 3,186.8 miles to go to achieve one of my goals…

Miles to Seattle   To Date Miles Remaining   % Completed  
3,301 114.2 3,186.8 3.46%


“Stop your war mongering Mr. Hudson and eat your chicken pie.” Germany declares war on Belgium… Rule Britannia as the chimes bring in the New Year. Many crisis events and rising action feeds set in this episode of Upstairs, Downstairs.

Enjoy, and tomorrow is another day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment