Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 4 – Have I Become Serious?

Good Day,

My daily goal of 9 miles done… Just under 1% of my complete goal on the road to Seattle.

And Max is beginning to lose his puppy fat. He’s down to 13.6 from 14.8 pounds… Still another 1.2 pounds to go. He is definitely interested in how I am working the Schwinn 150. You can see him trotting alongside on My Trek to the State of Washington. We’ll both meet our goals, 3,301 miles and me I’m maintaining my weight.

This morning’s ride reaches the Sterling Heights RV Resorts on County Road 54 toward Mimosa in Zephyrhills North. I'm still in Florida. At least the weather is fine and somewhat cloudy here in Tampa.


James has asked Hazel to marry him… and oh so many, many secrets. I am just entranced with BBC dramatic soaps.

And My Trek continues.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment