Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 21 – Jim’s Trek – My 5th and 6th Interlake Goals Achieved – Interlachen, Florida

Good Day,

Another 15.0 miles on Jim’s Trek, on my Schwinn 150, at 10.9 miles this morning I reach my 5th Interlake Goal – Interlachen, Florida. My location is at Prospect Avenue and Washington Street.

I continue the additional 4.1 miles and arrive at Interlachen Blvd just west of Georgette Street. This sort of is a 6th Interlake/Interlachen Goal. The little Google map guy does not appear to have created a street view on a dirt road.

My total Trek miles are now 238.4. My weight has increased by 1.6 lbs… hopefully muscle. It is the Christmas season. My stats are:

Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 238.4 3,062.6 7.22% 5,760.9 171.6


The New Year bells chime in 1917 this episode of Upstairs, Downstairs. It appears that the issue of possible mental trauma to service and civilian persons, due to the atrocities of war is introduced.

It looks like my next Interlake Goal is somewhere in St. Augustine, Florida. Stay tuned and follow my Trek. And now to wrap some Christmas presents.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment