Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 2 - First Goal - Interlaken Road, Odessa, Florida


Good Day,

The first stage goal of My Trek has been realized - Interlaken Road in Odessa, Florida. A mere 11.4 miles from my Interlake address. This morning's miles totaled six. I'm slowly building up to my expected average of 9 miles a day.

This means that I now have 3,288 miles left to complete My Trek. I have finished 0.4%... There's an H of a long way to go.

Oh and by the way, even though it is way too early, my weight has not changed an iota. Last night's supper - Homemade chicken soup, Baked sole stuffed with crab and shrimp, Baked potato puffs, and Italian green peas. A Brownie for dessert.

Miss Roberts is saved from the Atlantic depths, and arrives at 165 Eaton Place in the pouring rain.

Enjoy,

Jim

1 comment:

  1. JIm... I know you can do it. I love biking, and that has been my go to at the gym for 2 months now. You will start to see your legs change first.

    ReplyDelete