Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 29 – New Year’s Eve On The 7th Day of Christmas – 15.5 Miles

Good Day,

Okay I had to draw the line… The Pack equals five. I cannot fathom seven Swans a-swimming, even if we are replacing the screen on the pool cage. And having to deal with five quadrupeds fearful of the blasting and booming of fireworks, it will be next to impossible to handle 14 more feet pattering around looking for a place to hide. Happy New Year’s Eve.

15.5 miles completed this morning. My location is on FL-15 N/US-23 N/US-301 N; a couple of rotations north of Swearingen Road. I’ve got 5.1 more miles to the Florida Georgia border. Looks like another goal will be reached on New Year’s Day.


Day 29 also means another goal… my first month on the Schwinn 150. And never thought I would cycle the 359.5 miles. Guess the secret is to set small goals; those that are easily attainable… with a wee bit of work. And my stats are as follows:

Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 359.5 2,941.5 10.89% 5,639.8 172.2

Last night’s supper was grouper fillet in butter and garlic, roasted broccoli, potato salad, and homemade bread. My weight has maintained pretty much level thus far through the Holiday season.


James buys a used plane. Fog is a norm of the British Isles. James plus plane plus fog; you get the picture. Upstairs, Downstairs plot structure: exposition, rising action, climax… and then.

Check out Quilts SB for the update and current progress of our current quilting projects. Also take some time to explore A Genealogy Hunt. Methinks, I have received some information on a Smith Ancestral connection.

And now to ponder what resolutions to add to my plate for 2013.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment