Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, December 28, 2012

Day 26 – On the 4th Day of Christmas – Jim’s Trek Reaches Over 300 Miles

Good Day,

Two milestones, so-to-speak, in Jim’s Trek this morning. I reached just over the 300 mile mark and I passed by my 7th Interlake address goal.

The Interlake address goal is actually Interlake LLC in St. Augustine, Florida. I can't find the actual office location of the Interlake company. And nary a Schwinn 150 is located, but I am here.. I just keep cycling on by.

This morning I completed my 15.0 miles. I am now located on Florida State Road A1A travelling north toward Perimeter Road. There’s salt marsh on both my left and right sides. I’m at the southwest end of the Naval Station, Mayport.


Today I clocked 313.4 miles.

Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 313.4 2,987.6 9.49% 5,685.9 170.0

And the Upstairs, Downstairs question this morning who will now be the Upstairs to the over-staffed Downstairs? Will Major James sell 165 Eaton Place? Will…?

Tomorrow I should be just north of Jacksonville headed for the Florida Georgia States border.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment