Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Day 24 – Happy Boxing Day – 15.0 Miles A Day Continues in Jim’s Trek

Good Day,

I hope everyone had a very good Christmas Day… and did not spend too much time gorging yourselves. Well Happy Boxing Day. Today is the day to recover and think of all the possible culinary stroke of genius that one can create with the leftovers.

Today I finished my 15.0 miles; total to date on Day 24 is 283.4 miles, 8.6% of my Tampa to Seattle goal. I am certainly convinced, almost, that I have committed myself to this total Trek.

Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 283.4 3,017.6 8.59% 5,715.9 170.4



I’m still in the State of Florida. My location is heading north toward Lewis Blvd. on South Ponce de Leon Blvd. in St. Augustine. I did NOT break that stop sign… but it is the point of my 15.0 miles this morning. The San Sebastian River is on my right hand side.

Check out LE CAFÉ… How many nationalities? In 2007 this location was empty and in 2011 Le Café was open. It is amazing how one can follow the short history of a location via the photos on Google Maps.

This morning’s Upstairs Downstairs episode’s theme was cowardice during war. In the short time, the producers attempted to present as much as time would allow. Interesting…

Tomorrow morning I should pass by the Fountain of Youth Park. Maybe I’ll stop by for a drink on my way to my 7th Interlake address goal.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment