Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 14 – 13.0 Miles – Central Florida Regional Hospital – Lake Monroe, Florida

Good Day,

Today’s trek was 13.0 miles. I’m now on West Seminole Boulevard at the entrance of Central Florida Regional Hospital. On my right hand is Lake Monroe, Florida. My total mileage to date is now 139.9 miles… Two weeks and I have accomplished 4.24% of my 3,301 miles; only 3,161.1 more to go.


I am on my way to my next Interlake address at Deland, Florida.

Miles to Seattle   To Date Miles Remaining   % Completed  
3,301 139.9 3,161.1 4.24%


Question – If The Pack has so many toys and dog chews to preoccupy their minds and teeth, why do they insist on heading to and ripping apart the dead plant sitting in the pot on the patio?

This morning The Pack, minus Miss Taylor, were not too pleased that their beds were all piled up on the patio. It was cleaning day at Interlake Drive. It was a free-for-all sunbake on Mount Kilimanjaro…


The next episode of Upstairs Downstairs had soldiers returning home on leave. Question was the British Home Office correct?

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment