Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 9 - And The Trek Continues - The Florida Wilderness?

Good Day,

Another 10 miles this morning, and I am now heading in a northerly direction. The jaunt this day has taken me along from my location yesterday on FL-600 E/US-17 N/US-92 E east past Haines City. North East of Haines City, about 6 miles is my stop location on FL-600 E/US-17 N/US-92 E. The scenery is somewhat boring.

But behind the trees on the right of my Schwinn 150 is what appears to be a sand pit and quarry. On my left is a Cemex USA, Florida complex which is categorized under Concrete-Blocks and Shapes Manufacturers. I can’t see it from the road but certainly can see it from the Google Map and satellite.


My total clocked miles is now 81 miles; only 3,220 more miles to go. Weight remaining stationary and blood sugar counts maintaining 100.

Miles to Seattle   To Date Miles Remaining   % Completed  
3,301 miles 81 miles    3,220 miles 2.45%

Today’s episode had the ears at a bar listening in to whom from the Downstairs saw what with whom of the Upstairs and the implications of bribery and legal repercussions.

Check out the completed EssbeeCon quilt at Quilts SB.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment