Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day 28 – On The 6th Day of Christmas – 15.5 Miles – Jim’s Trek Headed To Georgia

Good Day,

This morning I increased my Schwinn 150 mileage to 15.5 miles. I now only have an odd 2,957.0 miles to go to reach my direct Tampa to Seattle goal. I have also now reached just over 10% of my total goal… Yeah!!!

My location is at Lem Turner Road (FL-115 N) toward Spring Lake Drive. And according to Google Maps I standing still in traffic waiting for the go ahead from a signal person ahead, as we are reduced to one-lane. I have about 21 miles left to the Florida Georgia State border.

And in the oven is a loaf of no-knead bread. It’s a start back into my bread-making past. Gonna try to make one batch every other day. I figured I can cycle the extra calories off.

Finished 15.5 miles; my total to date 344.0 and I reached my 10% goal.

Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 344.0 2,957.0 10.42% 5,655.3 172.0

Today is house cleaning day. Done... Guess that’s a double dose of exercise.

It’s a party night at 165 Eaton Place… This episode of Upstairs, Downstairs was sort of hard to follow. My guess it is a lead in to some new story lines.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment