Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 8 – Another 10 Miles – Upstairs Downstairs Christmas

Good Day,

Another 10 miles clocked this morning on my trek to Seattle. Today’s 10 miles keeps me going east toward Haines City on my way to my next Interlachen (aka Interlake) address. I wonder when my Schwinn 150 will finally have me heading north.

I’ve reached the Sweetwater Golf and Tennis Club Community just northeast of Lake Henry. My current position on the map, FL-600 E/US-92 E and Sweetwater Club Blvd. Can’t go in. The Google Map avatar cannot be dragged into the community. Guess there are some places that are not accessible by Google Maps.

I have now clocked 2.15% of my overall Trek of 3,301 miles; only 3,230.00 to go.

Miles to Seattle   To Date Miles Remaining   % Completed  
3,301 miles 71 miles    3,230 miles 2.15%

There is something ethereal about the progressive choice of the Upstairs Downstairs episode… and I just am putting the disc into the DVD player. This morning’s episode is centered on Christmas at 165 Eaton Place. And we have the introduction of a new character.



Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment